The list of finalists and good practices for the European eGovernment Award has been made available.
Among the most interesting finalists are:
- Jämför service (Sweden) – Comparing services in Stockholm.
- NemHandel (Denmark) – Open Shared e-business infrastructure.
- PloneGov (Belgium) – Open Source Collaboration for Public Sector.
Among the most interesting good practices are the
- MyGuide (United Kingdom) – eGovermnent courses.
- e-VEM (Slovenia) – One-stop-shop for companies. e-VEM was also among the winner of the United Nations public service day award.